Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our First Christmas

When I told Bret I wanted a Christmas tree for our first Christmas together he half-jokingly rolled his eyes and said, "Oh boy, are you serious Bri?!" I told him of course and convinced him the tree would be an investment for years to come. It didn't need to be big and didn't need many decorations. It would just be something Christmasy to have in our home.

He finally agreed with me and we made our way to Target to buy our first Christmas decoration, a tree. After Target we came home and took it out of the box. We started spreading the branches out and eventually we both had a good time trying to set-it up.

Here are some pictures to describe how the set-up went:

At first Bret wasn't too happy.
I was maybe a little too excited. In the end we both ended up enjoying our first Christmas tree.

No comments: