We made our way back to AZ and Bret was busy studying. Then July 30th rolled around and Bret's boards were finally over! I wasn't working anymore so we made our way to Utah for 3 weeks. It was a fun, relaxing break. It was so great to see family and friends again!
We did too many fun things to list them all, but here are some of the major highlights of our trip (of course the main highlight was seeing everyone again!)
Highlights1. Seeing Brandon open his mission call to Washington DC...congrats Brandon!!
2. Brent and Amy's wedding
3. Crystal and John's wedding
4. The Demolition Derby in Nephi - it was so fun seeing these old clunkers run into each other
5. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
6. Fishing with the Gronemans. I caught my very first fish! The best part was that I didn't have to touch it thanks to Bret and his Dad.
7. Going to a cabin near Park City for a few days with my family - The only pictures we took were at a nearby resevoir where we went rafting.
8. Bret really enjoyed golfing in Utah and went a lot.
9. Last , but not least, Timpanogos Cave