Monday, August 31, 2009

The Beginning of Year 2


So 2 posts in 2 days from me, wow! I'm impressing myself. Let's see how long I keep this up. =)

As most of you know Bret started his second year of school today, which is so crazy! The new school year also means that we've lived in AZ for a year. I guess the saying is true...time does fly by when you're having fun. Anyways, it was fun seeing Bret in his scrubs and getting back into the grind of things again. Since I don't have kids or kids old enough to take pictures of the first day of school, I made Bret take his picture. I'm sure he's embarrassed I'm posting this, but too bad, so sad, I'm doing it anyway!

6 comments:

Linsey said...

That is adorable that you took a picture of Bret. Missed you at play group today, we actually had to take care of our own kids. HaHa! Cute blog, love it!

Unknown said...

Way to get a 'Back to School' shot! I didn't even think of doing that this morning! Wish I would have. I guess we can do a re-enactment tomorrow morning ;). Haha... Crazy that they're already in their 2nd year. Hooray!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Yea! Keep it up...I like seeing what you are up to :)

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

This is awesome way to go Brett!! Hey guys I have to make my blog private. I would love to add you please e-mail me your e-mail address I can add you to be able to view. Love ya!! Misty (mistytucker@gmail.com)

Stacy and Cam said...

Tell him good luck in school this year. It is crazy school is starting already. Summer flew by. I am sad we didn't get to see you guys when you were in utah. Hopefully we will next time you are up here.

Ben and Kelli said...

I love the first day of school pic! I'm excited too that I found your blog, you two make an adorable couple!!